Agere Sequitur Credere…
“They abstain from all impurity in the hope of the recompense that is to come in another world. As for their servants or handmaids or children, they persuade them to become Christians by the love they have for them; and when they become so, they call them without distinction, brothers. They do not worship strange gods; and they walk in all humility and kindness, and falsehood is not found among them; and they love one another…”
—Aristides of Athens (d. AD 133), observing the early church
- Listen to Recorded Messages
- “Decoding the Future”, Pastor Jay’s Revelation Course, is released. Check it out.
- Jay’s Jerusalem Gallery (updated regularly)
- Listen to 2015 Willows Men’s Conference messages—Bob Vernon & Don Talley
- Listen to 2014 Woodleaf Men’s Retreat messages—perhaps the best yet.