Every Tuesday, Noon-2PM
Each week we give bags of quality groceries to more than a hundred and fifty local families in need. It’s more than just passing out free food—it’s fellowship, prayer, personal contact and lots of coffee and pastries just for fun. This ongoing ministry is huge, a powerful outreach and a big blessing to the served and the servers.
Want to help? It takes many hands to make this important ministry work, and we always need lots of volunteers to help:
- Pick up food from our providers and deliver it to the church (various times during the week)
- Set up, tear down and clean up the Fellowship Hall, where the groceries are handed out (Tuesdays)
- Sort food and fill shopping bags (Tuesdays)
- Help out at the sign-in table (Tuesdays)
- Help carry bags of food to people’s cars and pray with them (Tuesdays)
- (A strong back, flexible schedule and reliable transportation are a big plus)
If you can help, contact us here.