Every week we give out hundreds of bags of quality groceries to local families in need. It’s more than free food—it’s fellowship, prayer and personal contact with lots of coffee and pastries just for fun. This ongoing ministry is an outreach and blessing to both served and servants.
How you can help…
Contact us. This ministry needs many volunteers (a strong back, flexible schedule and reliable transportation are a plus).
- Pick up food from our providers and deliver it to the church (various times during the week)
- Set up and clean up the Fellowship Hall where groceries are handed out (Tuesdays)
- Sort food and fill shopping bags (Tuesdays)
- Help at the sign-in table (Tuesdays)
- Carry bags of food to people’s cars and pray with them (Tuesdays)