Every Tuesday, Noon-2PM
Every week we give out hundreds of bags of quality groceries to more than a hundred and fifty local families in need. It’s more than just giving out free food—it’s fellowship, prayer and personal contact with plenty of coffee and pastries just for fun. This ongoing ministry is a huge outreach and a big blessing to both served and servants.
Want to help? Contact us here. It takes many hands to make this important ministry work and we always need lots of volunteers (a strong back, flexible schedule and reliable transportation are a big plus). Here’s how you can help:
- Pick up food from our providers and deliver it to the church (various times during the week)
- Set up, tear down and clean up the Fellowship Hall, where the groceries are handed out (Tuesdays)
- Sort food and fill shopping bags (Tuesdays)
- Help out at the sign-in table (Tuesdays)
- Help carry bags of food to people’s cars and pray with them (Tuesdays)