When the first Christians met together they worshiped God in song, prayer, reading the Bible and loving each other. Here at Calvary we want the same.
- We worship God by loving others in action, not just words—of all things Biblical, this one’s most like Jesus
- We worship God in song because it puts our thanks and praise to music
- We worship God through Bible teaching because God speaks to us through His Book
- We emphasize prayer because it’s the door to intimate fellowship with God
- We practice communion and baptism because Jesus said so, and they remind us of Him
- Above all, we emphasize Jesus as Lord—He’s King, High Priest, Bridegroom, ‘God with us’—the embodiment of everything His Father wants to tell us