Controversies—the church is full of them. Here are some articles by Pastor Jay that tackle tough questions on divisive subjects.
- Calvinism vs Arminianism: The Unnecessary War
- The Temple Location Controversy
- Blood Moons, Revelation 12 and ‘Christian’ Astrology
- Hell and Eternal Punishment: Real or Not?
- Atheism’s Tragic Flaw
- How the Modern Church Complicated the Bible
- Exposé of Higher Criticism (by Canon Dyson Hague) “Higher Criticism” is a subtle, slow-acting poison that’s been eroding the veracity of Scripture for more than 200 years. Most troubling of all, it’s been gaining acceptance in churches like never before. Higher Criticism is taught in every secular college, university, divinity school and mass-media outlet in the world as the fundamental means of interpreting history, particularly the Bible—and may be the very root of the Great Apostasy of the Last Days. Insidious indeed. The cure? Know that it’s there, what it is and where it came from. It’s been ignored far too long. (2-Part video class on HC below, by Pastor Jay)